View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

I went to both last year and enjoyed them. The homes are beautifully decorated and there is a house that is owned by the lady who actually designs the nutcracker figurines. He house is interesting to say the least. I did find I felt a bit voyeuristic traipsing through especially with the owners there but it was a wonderful experience. I cant actually answer the question re the train but my insticnt would tell me no as Jeter Bend got very crowded last year and I dont recall seeing either. There was very little space for them to have gone without the horses being spooked I would have thought.

Also on the 13th December there is Food Truck Friday when some yummy food truck vendors (I am sure you guessed that) come along and park down near the lake. We had a lovely night eating great food and listening to Celebration High School jazz band Christmas concert. It was one of the highlights of my holiday last year and was all free to listen.
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List