View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 20, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess104
slightly serious Dibber

It was on Orlando Guide for Brits - original post was Kay Hannell, but it's in the comments about the flights this is the text I have copied from the post replies.

Kelly, we are due to go on 1st, Virgin have cancelled up to 31st October and then November will inevitably follow, we are gutted.

Claire Pearson
Claire Pearson Paul Razey thought Virgin had only cancelled till end of September we are due to go 20th October not heard anything but hope it is cancelled.

Paul Razey
Paul Razey Claire Pearson I spoke to them via email, they confirmed Oct 31st, I guess they will notify in stages rather than be inundated
Hide or report this

Claire Pearson Paul Razey thank you

Claire Pearson
Claire Pearson Have just spoken to Kenwood travel who we booked through they are still saying only cancelled till end of August which is apparently what Virgin are telling them😡 fingers crossed will hear in next few weeks.

Donna Matthews Claire Pearson Virgin have said you can cancel up to 31st October without penalty. They have just pushed back their resumption of flights to MCO from 6th October

Hope this helps, just fed up of the waiting game will it won't it be cancelled. I will wait and let you know what reply I get from Virgin in the near future.
Princess104 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List