Link to this Post
meegraine
Serious Dibber

meegraine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
as you said in your opening post :

I don't think I have bashed anyone, or denied them the right to be positive and have hope.

When asked if I'm hopeful, and when the OP explicitely says "negative welcome" ... I guess I should not be called out for answering that I'm not hopeful for any trip before first quarter of '21

OP said no bashing for those who are hopeful, I guess it should also have mentioned "no bashing towards those who are not"

I didn't meant to come across negative towards you and I do apologise if I did! It was more a case of I am aware that at the moment everything about this holiday is in the hands of BA, UK Government and the orange man himself but I also understand that this virus changes so quickly and with Florida dropping over 2,000 cases in 24 hours then that just gives a little bit of hope. I know in my heart that this trip more than likely won't go ahead but I just want to live in a little bubble until I'm told its not going ahead and let myself get excited for a minute about going to my happy place

The world is so bad right now that I think we all need to just have a moment of happiness

Next Trip: Canary Islands June, 2023
meegraine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List