View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 20, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
irnman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by liamaxina View Post
We had a trip to Japan booked for 1st June. Flying with KLM. Expedia refunded the hotel pretty quickly but we had to fight for the refund for the flights as they said we were only entitled to a voucher. We did everything through email and quoted the law which states we are entitled to a refund. Eventually we got out full refund. It took a couple of weeks to come through but we were refunded in full for the entire holiday. So my advice is: Liaise via email then you don't have to wait around on the end of a phone. Be firm and make sure you know the relevant part of the law. Don't take 'No' for an answer. The staff are bound to be frazzled with all the people ringing and trying to get their money back etc. so be patient but, again, be firm and you should get your money back.
Would you be so kind to share, as I fear I may be about to step into the boat with Expedia in trying to get a refund instead of a voucher
Disney Tokyo 2020
irnman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List