View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 19, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Great blog Kelly. Sounds like emotions were running high today b in back in the Disney bubble. I admire your stamina and determination to carry on today, even though you were in pain. The kids also did so well in the heat. Lots of planned air con stops seemed to do the trick

Noah looks chuffed to bits doing his pin trading 💙

A Christmas decoration and Pandora charm are law when visiting Magic Kingdom

Emotions were definitely involved, I just can't explain how I feel about Disney, it just does something to me

The kids did amazingly this whole holiday, we were so proud of them especially in the heat.

See I knew there was a law somewhere, I'll have to show this to Mr Grump thanks for reading X

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
I can't believe how much you fitted in today, especially after your back pain started. You did so well to carry on with your plans. It looks like everyone really enjoyed their Disney day. Great purchases with your Christmas bauble and lovely Pandora charm.
Thanks Lynda, it was definitely one of the favourite days of the holiday, there's just something so magical about Disney, just wish we'd had more time X

Originally Posted by disneyfangirl01 View Post
That's really great they helped her and she was willing to wear them! I thought there was not too much drama from the DL this day!

Look forward to reading the rest!

There definitely wasn't as much drama this time haha. I think next time we're definitely going to invest in a pair for her xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List