View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Shopperholic
Trainee Dibber

Well i'm a very poor pilot so i will ask Smax, if my poor flying ruined the ride for him as gunner. His verdict, its just as fun, if not funnier when people keep crashing into things. He thinks the main problem is when the engineers are so busy watching the action, they miss pushing the buttons to fire the harpoon at the train to catch the loot. (can't remember the proper name). But this only really affects how many credits you win.

We aren't particularly big Star Wars fans but really enjoyed the ride, riding it two or three times this day and then i think four times on the friday. I was interested to see if we enjoyed it as much the second day we went back or if it was a ride we would quickly find boring. Bear in mind Smax had already been on the ride in California over a couple of days.

I'm happy to report that i will be eager to visit the land and ride just as much in the future, although Flight of Passage remains my all time fave of any them park ride i've ever been on. It remains to be seen if the new ride "Rise of the resistance" will change that, whenever i get the chance to go back to Florida.
Shopperholic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List