View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 17, 06:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

I would definitely cancel 1st evening ADR. As you are at the BC why not dander over to the boardwalk pizza window, it is delicious and you can sit at the tables and chairs and watch the Illuminations(they are scheduled that night for 9pm). I would definitely make the most of fastpass and book what you can. You can always cancel if you don't think you will use them. Have you used the vacation planner on here?
If you go to the side menu and click on vacation planner you can put in your itinerary and when you put in the park to visit that day, the show/parade/firework times come up. Also if you go into Florida Park hours at the side and go to November it will tell you all things happening in each park along with which park has early and late magic hours. I would also utilize these, you can get a lot done in that hour.
I take it you are on the dinning plan, if so I would go Epcot last day and eat your way round the world with remaining snack credits(all the booths small portions are snack credits and most are delicious)
also get a fast pass for Frozen for your little girl and maybe a fast pass for a meet and greet with a princess. Have a fab time.