cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
The all sorts trip day 4 on the buses and crawly

To day we left Cardiff for the journey back in to England and on to Gatwick Airport . We caught the bus on time and the journey was ok. I love long coach and train journeys but not everyone thing took 4 and a half hours to get to gatwick we got off Gatwick north and took the mono rail over to the south t we dropped our luggage off at the. Left luggage taken out what we needed we always do this as it makes things easier for tommow when we can check in I just check in on the I pad come to the Airport and get luggage and take it to bag 💼 drop . We decided to go to Crawly for a few hours . I went and brought the train tickets I all so brought our tickets for tommow as we off to London for a few hours . We caught the train ti crawly and had a meal in the mall and a wander around crawly center here some pics

We then walk in to the town not far.

We then caught the train back to Gatwick and the bus 🚌 to our hotel the Ibris. The hotel ok room clean ideal for me and my partner and quite a nice price.

Here some pics of the room

Tommow London here we come.

Edited at 05:36 AM.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List