View Single Post
Old 9 May 17, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ratmanscoop View Post
I went on this with fairly low expectations based on reviews but honestly, I really enjoyed it. Yes, it's nothing groundbreaking, basically like Star Tours but with a much bigger vehicle. That said, the content itself was absurd to the extreme, it took me really by surprise just how silly the actual ride video was, even by Fallon's standards, but in that sense, it was a great experience, I laughed countless times and found the ride experience very pleasurable. Using an Express Pass, it was 6 minutes from entering the building to being in the final pre-ride room where you are rapped the safety instructions, allowing minimal time to see the exhibits, but no issue to me, I'm not at all versed on the Tonight Show's history. The whole day at USF was great on our trip, and RTNY did nothing to diminish it IMO - as entertaining as Twister was, I enjoyed this more for sure, despite my reservations I think it's a worthy replacement.
I would agree with all of this, our experience was very similar and I really enjoyed the ride too having gone in with low expectations .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List