View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Barneyblue
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
We did this dessert party in Disneyland in 2014, as DH's favourite Disney show is Fantasmic and I wanted him to experience it for the first time on the West coast with a seat, (normally Fantasmic there is all standing, unless you sit on the ground), and a tray of goodies. It was fabulous, so as soon as I saw they were bringing this to WDW I booked it for us.

At Disneyland there was quite a lot more than a 'manky cupcake' - we got a very large, plastic tray with a cover, that contained a lemon tart, coconut swirl, chocolate fudge cake, cheesecake, a cookie with jam in the middle and a chocolate coating, some grapes, 2 packets of crackers, 3 different mini Babybel cheeses, and a small slab of both Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses. There was also unlimited hot and cold soft drinks, although at WDW I notice we will also be able to have an alcoholic drink, if we want one, and we get a souvenir cup too.

The VIP area will be in the front two rows of the theatre.

I think this sounds brilliant, we're really looking forward to this!
Thanks Silvercat, think you just made our minds up. We are booking it up.

St Petes 1991
Comfort Suites MGE Kissimee Oct 2003
AKL Easter 2006
POR Oct 2017
Barneyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List