Old 16 Jul 19, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by florida mad View Post
Beautiful pictures, the resort looks so nice and you got loads done
Argh that first morning waking up at silly o’clock, but at least you managed an afternoon nap
Always time for a nap Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by AJ86 View Post
looks a great day, i have always wondered about staying at the Dolphin and the Swan but really begrudge the resort fees.
Yeah they are expensive, but still cheaper than staying at Boardwalk Inn or Yacht and Beach! x

Originally Posted by mick View Post
What a brilliant day love your photos.

Joan
Thank v much Joan x

Originally Posted by Archie14 View Post
Wow, great first day, you seem to have packed loads in. Lovely photos too. I've noted your tip about the upstairs balcony at Pinocchio Gillage Haus, looking to try there next year! Thanks for posting, looking forward to the next day.
Yeah it was ace being up there looking down on Fantasyland

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Helen0705 View Post
Fabulous first day - you managed to get loads done!
That donut looked amazing.
Stunning shots of the fireworks and the castle.
Thank you x

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
All caught up! Smooth travel day & to end it in Epcot... amazing. I do want to stay at a boardwalk hotel so we can do just that!

Your first day sounds fun, those pancakes would be my go to order as well. I was so confused that you weren’t in a park when you were doing washing at 8.50 until I realised you were doing breaky 🤣

That doughnut & sandwich looks yum xx
Thank you lovely! It was ace being able to walk so many places!

Hahahaha we took the first morning easy
x

Originally Posted by Robin Sparkles View Post
Great day! Apart from the annoying peeps (I thought it was just us that always seem to encounter them)! Fab photos too.
Hahaha nope, they find us too. Always! Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Amazing day. Totally with you on doing washing. I tend to do it when we are at the pool. I love the huge machines! Breakfast looked good but is pricey oop- debating whether to do or not on our Aug stay. Love MK and your snack choices! 😊
Ha, thank you! Glad i'm not the only one

Thank for reading x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List