View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 21, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JLH View Post
Well I loved your comment as I used to do that job and it’s awful . Given unrealistic picking times despite customers being in store and asking for things , lots of out of stocks etc. The shopping is heavy to push right round the store.The supermarket I worked at upped the pick speed twice in eight months and anyone that didn’t reach it had to have weekly disciplinary meetings .
However I would still rather be slow than send out goods like that but some are scared and want to keep job so rush through it . If your potatoes were loose then they probably should have checked it better but if already packaged up then the shopper couldn’t see what they were like anyway. Sorry for my rant !
While they are picking, dispensing they have Uber eats pinging them, he used to be on his own sometimes! How can you be doing three jobs at once, then the costumers shout and swear at you!