View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 19, 05:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Jesslydevie1
Very Serious Dibber

Hi , am sorry for everything you have been through but rest assured your wife and children will just be happy to be there and have their dad and husband with them no questions ! My 21yr daughter has always been a wheelchair user and we try to not let anything get in her way but there are somethings that she doesn’t like trying ,for eg she is not a lover of water parks she can’t access any of the rides so finds it quite boring . My daughter can transfer on some rides with both myself and husband helping her . There is a Facebook group “special needs at Disney “ there maybe some tips better to help you with . It will just be a new way of doing things and new experiences people wonder why I love going so much because I don’t like rollercoasters but it’s much more than that isn’t it . Good luck