View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 16, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by stace&tink View Post
Woohooooo so excited for this! And so excited for you getting to do Disney "properly".
I used mears transportation to get to/from universal. Looking forward to seeing how much you get done in the day there as I'll be doing the same on my solo trip.
Can't wait to hear more plans...us girls are gonna have so much to talk about on our next meet up now we all have trips booked. 😁
Originally Posted by SmilingSammie View Post

Me too! Its literally been such a dream for so long, I can't believe i'll finally be doing it!
Oh, mears! Do you just book through their website? Was it a decent price?
Last year I was able to do so much so quickly at Universal because of the single rider lines so i'm hoping it will work in my favour again this year.
We'll have such a good time when we all hang out. We all might be going to the GDO next year which would be awesome too

Yayy! Loved reading it Cannot wait to see all your piccies & hear all about it. Can't wait to see you girls again, we'll have so much to catch up on & I should have booked to go again by then

You definitely need to see Wishes, Illuminations, all those this time around! I didn't realise you'd never seen them before, one of my favourite things about Disney
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List