View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 15, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Are you getting Starring Rolls mixed up with the Writers Stop? Starring Rolls is tiny - no space for books. There's no seating inside, but a bit outside. That's why we normally wander down to the area opposite Beauty and the Beast.

disneyfoodblog/2010/0...-rolls-bakery/

I am in fits of laughter here , this is what you get for 'assuming' for the last 3 years we have gone to what we thought was staring rolls because I saw on the dibb that the cup cakes are amazing! Our friends went to Florida last year and we told them to go to starring rolls and get the chocolate Danish! When they came home they said they went but had sandwich and cup cake which I thought was odd as we had not seen sandwiches in there!
But we have NEVER been to starring rolls! It is writers stop, I have just looked on picturs on Google I had never even heard of 'writers stop' ! I can't wait until my husband gets in because he also thinks this is starring rolls!
So where about a in HS is starring rolls? How have I missed that, we have been 8 times in total
Just goes to show the importance of 'DIBB'
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List