Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by The Bobbo's View Post
Hi,

It appears that I have coeliac disease too (currently undergoing tests) - however I am also vegetarian, and really worried that I'm going to starve on holiday!

I have a list of restaurants that cater for allergies however, the coeliac options are mainly meat or fish based. I'm sure I won't be the first veggie coeliac, I just need to be reassured. I made my ADR's before the doctor realised what my problem was and at the moment we are booked in at: Le Cellier, Boma, Sanaa, Kouzzina, Cinderella's Royal Table, Crystal Palace, Tokyo Dining, Princess Dining (Epcot), O'hana and the Hoop de doo.

Can anyone reassure me please? Thanks. x
I can't comment specifically on your choice of restaurants but any restaurant at Disney caters for 'special diets' If you haven't already done so, call Disney dining and have them make a note on your ADRs of your requirements, then contact Disney Special Diets (details on the first page of this thread). When you arrive at the restaurant(s) a chef will usually come out and talk to you (or else a senior member of the waiting staff), nothing is too much trouble for Disney
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List