View Single Post
Old 29 May 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

We are doing the Fjords on Britannia the first weekend in September so have read through this topic with interest! It's our 6th cruise and usually I know what I want to do by now but I'm struggling a little with this one. We are going with my parents and my sister's family to celebrate my mums 60th, she loves Norway so it was really her choice of destination. Its their first cruise so I'm just hoping they don't hate it!

We all booked saver fares as the price difference for select was huge, and now I'm worried that we won't all get the same dining allocation. Have requested anytime dining for all 3 cabins and all we can do now is hope I guess. I know you're not supposed to be able to change allocation once on board, but I'm wondering if one cabin gets given set dining I will be able to plead our case? We don't plan to eat together in the MDR every night but it would be nice to at least a few nights!

We've all decided not to pre book any excursions as the weather could be a problem- even before I saw the post above about it being foggy! My mum has parkinsons as well and she never knows how active she will feel on any given day so needs to keep her options open. My 3yr old nephew is coming so if nothing else we can walk around with him, 3yr olds make their own entertainment!

DH is sulking a bit with the choice of destination as he'd much rather do a week somewhere hot, so I'm really hoping he enjoys it more than expected. I think I'll just enjoy spending time with the family.
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List