dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Day 1 Friday 17th August 2018

Travel day

We were flying with BA Manchester to Heathrow, Heathrow to Miami and then DH drove up to Orlando

Usual stop at Boots at Manchester Terminal 3 for a £1 ham sandwich for DD who won't eat plane food

Breakfast a Heathrow Terminal 3 from Eat

£16.44

BA Plane food was pasta or chicken, bit later on a mini magnum then chicken caesar sandwich just before landing. I'd orderd DD a kids meal which was chicken nuggets.

Traffic was heavy leaving Miami as it was rush hour Friday so we just stopped at West Palm Beach service Plaza enroute to orlando. Each services has a food court area with lots of choices like burger king, kfc, dunkin donuts. Prices are dearer than a normal restaurant much the same as services here. Think my sandwich was a couple of dollars dearer than the earl of sandwich at disney springs.

DH and DD went to KFC for a combo meal each.

$16.56

I had an Earl of Sandwich 'original' as a meal with crisps and a coffee

$12.11

Aventura Hotel, Universal Orlando

We got a couple of bottles of water before heading to bed

It was passholder appreciation month so any annual pass even our cheapest seasonal saved 10% at the Hotel urban pantry foodcourt

$6 (approx)

Yes found the receipt it was $3 a bottle of water so with ap discount inc tax just under $6. Paid cash not room charge, no idea why.

Edited at 01:45 PM.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List