View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 20, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AgentOso View Post
I have really enjoyed following along. Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us. Charlie is a little star, you must be so proud of him
This trip was so truly wonderful, Charlie did us so so proud. I don't like to be overly gushy but it's hard not to when looking back. Memories that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Another great trip report as always Lisa. I have really enjoyed reading it over the last few days now that I have spare time! Thanks for taking the time to do it.

I’m sure you’ll never forget this holiday and how lovely to be able to share it with Joan and John.

Fingers crossed for your DLP trip.
Thank you so much for reading along and for all the wonderful comments! I'm happy it has helped to fill some of the spare time that we have found ourselves to have!

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Thanks so much for sharing. We really enjoyed reminiscing. We took our son when he was almost 2 & the memories you make are so worth the tougher moments at that age. We are due to go back in October with all our family again and we can’t wait to experience everything new so thanks for all the great tips. Hoping we all get back to some Disney Magic soon
So many people questioned why we would take him at such a young age, but I absolutely have no regrets... there certainly were some tough moments, but the magic absolutely won out!

I think we are all daydreaming of our happy a place a lot right now... keeping fingers and toes crossed that we can all get back real soon
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List