View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 17, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Ooh Amanda, what an exciting road trip. Im sure the boys will be fine and hopefully the house will still be in one piece ( no more swinging from the staircase! ) Happy planning and dress shopping!
I am sure they will be too - I just worry about J getting up on time for school EVERY day and also the two dogs - as C will no doubt be in bed till lunchtime and then on his PC so the poor dogs will be bursting for a tiddle !

And I have indeed purchased some new dresses

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Sounding great! Though some of the hotel prices are a bit eyewatering!
Arent they just - sheesh, not a budget trip and I couldn't even contemplate some of the nicer hotels in Memphis and Nashville - they were stratospheric in price. And even Orlando was pricey too - there must be something on the week we are there - the hotel I really wanted doubled its rate from the Sunday to the Monday

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Amanda, it all sounds fab! would love to do something like this when the kids have grown up!
I am loking forward to it - really quite different for us . And I keep checking with the boys, they definitely are not interested in the places we have earmarked to visit. It lessens the guilt I think we may have had a harder job leaving them behind if it was say Vegas or Miami !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List