View Single Post
Old 9 Aug 21, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I have got the Ninja Foodi too. I don't know how I lived without one before now!
I can cook a delicious full chicken in less than half an hour. these days I just pressure cook it first then put on the air crisper to get it crips and brown. The meat is so juicy and tender and falls off the bone.
I use the slow cooker too if I am going out and want something hot ready for when we come in.
I have the Ninja Foodi, the 6qrt one and use it most days, roast chicken is delicious and so moist in half an hour, shepherds pie I do the potatoes in the pressure cooker and then mash them in a dish, I then do the minced beef by searing it in the foodi with onion and carrot, then add the stock and pressure cook in the foodi for 10 minutes, transfer the cooked mince to a pie dish, top with the mash and a sprinkle of grated cheese and back in the foodi on air crisp to brown the top . Takes roughly 30 minutes total to make shepherds pie.
I absolutely love this gadget and wouldn't be without it now.
Hardly ever use the oven and hob, it's mainly the foodi and the microwave I use.
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List