Link to this Post
mkingdon
Imagineer

mkingdon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8

With my track record of crap photos in the dark, I was relatively pleased with this one.

Less so with this….

And about twenty others that are very similar to that.

Rebecca informed us that the man with fire was hot. She was not attempting a pun.

We always leave here feeling better than when we arrived, and we typically walk out marvelling at the singing of one or more of the cast. This year was no different, and the older female singer was astounding!

The rain was getting worse, and so was Louise’s foot so we decided to call it a day. Why we’d call Louise’s foot a day I don’t know.

Once we got home we all just flopped, obviously all knackered and ready for a rest. With the weather not being great, and having had a huge lunch no-one had an appetite (in any sense) to go out, so we crashed on the couch and ordered the Hunger Games (ironic and puntastic at the same time) on the TV on demand service.

As a side note, when I spoke with the villa owner later and explained that we’d bought a movie and would have to settle up, she told us that we shouldn’t be able to as it should be locked down to stop guests running up huge bills! She thanked us for our honesty, but I must admit I forgot to settle up so Tricia, I owe you a few quid, let me know the amount and I’ll send it!

Emily had seen it about a dozen times already, and I think I was the only one not to have seen it at all. It was good.

I made the girls corn dogs (from the hurricane supplies bought the other day) and I filled up on crap, otherwise known as snacks from the cupboard.

It was only 10pm when we all started to drift off to bed, but I stayed up a little longer and watched most of Taken for about the hundredth time. Then I found sleep very quickly indeed.

Tomorrow - Shopping and DTD