View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 17, 02:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Perth sounds like the ideal place to retire, wishful thinking!
It is so lovely to see such a happy retired population - it seems so very sociable!

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Another great day, Perth sounds intriguing !
All caught up, hurrah. Looking forward to next day's adventures
You did well

Perth definitely is intriguing! It really is a lively town considering its remoteness!

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I think I would be a bit reluctant to go in the ring down the river too but I'd be tempted to do the short run having watched all the fun for the past few days...then again maybe not after my near death experience in the lazy river at Typhoon Lagoon-I exaggerate greatly by the way but it felt like that in my moment of panic I look forward to your next move, are you back to the same cabin as last year?
I haven't done the rings - a bit of a scardy cat! It is a shame that we needed a driver

Tomorrow is Montreal for a festival and then on Monday we are back to a cottage we stayed in 2 years ago! We loved it there - I just hope it meets up to our memories!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List