Thread: GCSE parents?
View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 19, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Jo 77
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jagmate View Post
Really proud of DS. Passed everything with a mix of 6s, 7s and 8s plus an A for his higher project. Huge thrill was after getting a 5 and a 6 respectively for Eng Lit and Lang in his mocks, he got a 7 and an 8 for the real McCoy! We're considering going for a remark in History as he was one mark off a 7 which was what he was predicted and which is one of his A' Level subjects along with Geography and Politics. We have been to buy his Sixth Form tie and I've never seen him keener to get on and finish his bridging work before starting back a week on Tuesday. Chuffed to bits for him and all of his friends.

Not looking forward to two years time when it will be GCSEs for DD and A'Levels for DS. I genuinely think my hair will be white and my gin consumption may go up considerably!
Well done to your ds. So many people seem to have done better than expected in English. We even paid for tutoring for our son, just to make sure he passed and didn't have to repeat as it's his weakest subject. Still can't believe he got a 9!

We went to buy his school tie before we came away and found his school supply it which was a bonus so just had to get a suit and shoes. Although, having said that, it would have been better if we'd just had to buy the tie 😂
Jo 77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List