View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 10, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Day 1 - December 25th 2009

December 25th 2009

We got up after a bit of procrastinating, got ready and headed down to breakfast. As normal I could hardly eat anything because of excitment. We headed back to the airport a bit behind schedule and went through security, by the time we had done that and picked up a few bits we needed it was time to go to the gate, we had wanted to get some perfume and aftershave in the duty free but didn't want to rush this so didn't bother. At the gate they were checking everyone's hand luggage, obviously I didn't want them to open the case with my dress in near Mike or at all really. As we went through they had already started boarding the plane and all the security people were busy so we were waved straight through without being stopped - result.

The flight was pretty standard. We both had turkey for dinner and watched UP which I loved. I then read and Mike watched something else. We had taken off late but made up the time in the air. We got through security quite quickly by going to the far right lane. Our bags came through quickly and we kept them with us on the monorail. We picked up our car without any problems and set off to the happiest place on earth.

We checked into the Poly, sadly no free upgrade, but I loved our room.

Mike went to move the car and I took my dress out of its suitcase and put it into its bag.

We then headed over to MK on the monorail. I loved being able to get the monorail places.

I love the castle at Christmas. I was really hungry so we headed to the noodle station as that has never been open when we've been before. Straight after I started eating I went off my food which is unlike me. We headed over to the castle as a preformance was starting in about 15 minutes. We weren't there long when I started to feel ill. Mike asked if I wanted to leave, I really didn't as I'd really looking forward to watching the parade and fireworks on Christmas Day but thought it was probably sensible to leave. Half way down Main Street I realised I really was sick and needed to get out of there ASAP.

I'll leave Day 1 there as i'm sure no one wants to know what happened next.
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List