View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 13, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Day 2 Cont. Epcot

Ok so this was our first day in a Disney park and the first visit for the kids and Adam (future BIL). So Stu and I headed over to exchange our annual pass vouchers which came as part of our Escape wedding package. The lady at the desk was so lovely and asked us plenty of questions about the wedding. She then gave us stacks of "happily ever after badges" and wrote our names on. She then wrote out badges for the kids and Adam's 1st visit-i'm not sure who was more excited!

Then we popped to exchange our photopass+ voucher for our lanyard & card. On a side note, I thought the photopass+ was well worth doing. Great to get the ride photos and worked out a £5 per person with such a large group and we had over 700 photos in the end.

As we walked back we spotted our first characters, Daisy and Goofy so we dragged the kids over to meet their first characters.

After seeing the characters, it was time for some rides, so we eased everyone in with spaceship earth as there was no queue. Then we went on spaceship earth but unfortunately didn't get to do test rack as it was still undergoing refurbishment

Our next stop was the "Beverly" challenge at Club cool. Now I am sure many of you are familiar with Beverly but for those of you who aren't, basically it is a bitter tasting drink from Italy that is intended to cleanse the pallet. So as "group bonding" we each had our try of Beverly. Here are the photos of our reactions!

[URL=""]

[URL=""]

[URL=""]

So after a quick taster of Epcot we headed over to World Showcase to sample the Food and Wine festival. Just before we stopped for a rare shot of all 20 of us together.

[URL=""]

Next up... eating around the world!

Edited at 06:31 PM. Reason: wrong photo links
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List