View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 17, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
meandmyboy
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Thanks everyone - yes I'm getting very excited now! Also, slightly stressed as it's time to think about packing...not my favourite thing to do.

After reading a couple of threads on here I had the idea to order some packing cubes from Ebay. All a bit last minute but I got an email this morning saying they were despatched so fingers crossed they'll turn up on time!

On Saturday I popped to Tesco to pick up a padded case for my laptop and a travel charger for my phone/ipad/etc. I also got $300 dollars from the travel money kiosk while I was at it.

Today I filled out our API with BA, for our flights, and started to pull together a packing list.

I've booked most of our tickets for things so far, apart from a couple of the later Kauai days. I'm also still waiting to hear back from the helicopter tour people I sent a request to. May have to follow up or approach a different company if they don't respond.

Only 4 days left to get everything sorted now, before we go on Friday. I've still got some work to do tomorrow and Tuesday, then Wednesday is my day to go to the salon to have a massage and my hair coloured. The dog is also going to the groomers at the same time!

Then Thursday will be packing and dropping the dog off for his own extended holiday!
Oct/Nov 2017 - SoCal and Hawaii Adventure Trip Report
meandmyboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List