View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 13, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
coventry_family
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Personally I think you are all mad not letting the little ones in on the excitement of all the planning etc

To me do the "reveal" early , it will still be a surprise and just the same reaction if done a few months or more before

Then the kids have time to get involved in the planning process , deciding what to do , when to do it , what hotel / villa etc , buying all the little things to take with you , watching stuff on you tube , making homemade autograph books , getting excited telling their friends , doing a daily countdown chart etc etc

Sorry to say but doing a reveal the day before or the same day it just not fair on the kids. They would want to experience the excitement you will have had of all the build-up to it

Just my opinion .
Why not tell them what they are getting for Christmas while you are ar it? How can you say it's not fair on the kids? What a daft comment.

My kids love the magic of surprises and I hope to keep it that way as long as possible