Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by me love stitch View Post
If you have had or are planning a UK reception after a Florida wedding?
  1. if so what did you/are you going to do? having a meal and disco, just disco or just going to a pub? What do you think is the ettiquette?

We are hiring out our local rugby club on the Friday night after we return from 7.30pm - 12pm, no meal just a buffet, we're havign a cupcake tower & a sweetie buffet, we've got a live singer/DJ for entertainment - so just a big old party basically haha!
  2. Did you wear your wedding dress again?

Oh yes, need to get as much wear out of the dress as I can!
  3. Did you show your wedding video at the reception?

We're not having a professional wedding video as we just don't like them. A friend is filming our ceremony but itll only be for our use I won't be showing it at the reception. We will have a laptop hooked up to the projector with photos though.
  4. Also how long after your wedding was your UK reception?

We get married on 12th september, arrive back in uk on 25th septemebr, party is on the 28th
  5. how long does it take to get your CD of photos? im plannning on using Disney (for the DP and Park photos) and Randy Chapman (for everything else). I think it would be great to have all the photos for the reception.

Randys doing our photos and I think it takes a couple of days to get back as Nat said, I'm hoping that as theres actually 16 days between the wedding & reception we'll have randys photos plus our friends ones to play on the night

trying to plan but WOW I have so many questions!
thanks for your help
Hope that helps!
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List