View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 18, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
youre-nicked
VIP Dibber

It would be nice if you could get to more places from Teeside, I last used it in 1995 to fly to Belfast.

Hopefully it goes all right for you, I did indirect with BA last year and the wife hated it, reckons we would never do it again, as I pay for the holidays if I found a bargain that involved changes then I would do it again and to do it from my local airport would be brilliant, no long term parking as it is within cheap taxi distance and no need for an overnight stay before you go.

I flew to Turkey from Newcastle in May and it was nice to be local, then in August couldn't find a decent price from there so had to go to Glasgow which was a pain, especially the 5 hr drive back at rush hour on a Friday

I'm surprised it hasn't gone bust with the lack of flights, they really do need to improve things, us North Easterners do go on holidays and I'm sure an investment in getting the operators to start flying from there again would pay off.