View Single Post
Old 27 Dec 18, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
bearandbuzz
Apprentice Imagineer

bearandbuzz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
We were up super early so we walked to MK and arrived about 5.50am. We bag checked at the contemporary which was really quick. There was a fair line at the turnstiles it took about 10 minutes to get in.

Our priority was photos so we milled about and got a fair few of our own and photopass ones.

We headed into Tomorrowland about 6.55am and walked on Buzz Lightyear and then did the people mover. Took a few more photos and left about 7.40am.

Bus to HS. Bag check and entry were fine. It was roped off but it was well organised with them directing everyone depending on the ride you want.

We walked straight on to toy story mania. Had breakfast at woodys lunch box. Rode alien swirling saucers with a fp. More photos. One mans dream, star tours fp, muppets and lunch at Mama Melrose. Beauty and the beast show.

We had planned to go back to the hotel via Epcot on the boat so I checked mde and got a soarin fastpass for the time we’d be walking through.

More photopass photos including this one ❤️.

Monorail back to contemporary and dinner at the Wave.

We had a great day, yet there is masses of posts all over Facebook stating you must be mad to do Christmas Day.

It worked for us and we’d totally do it again. We never saw any crowds worse than we see in July.
Thank you so much for taking the time to update this . I was wondering whether to make FP’s in MK or do afternoon ones elsewhere, like you it’s all about the photos in MK so it’s good to know you did actually get on a couple of rides in the early morning.
Have fun x

P.S. I’ve bought that dress and Dh that t-shirt from Asda in preparation for next year too!

Our magic moment as Grand Marshall's in 2013
WL August 2014 The solo(ish) trip - August 2014
BC August 2016 If it ain't broke, don't fix it - August 2016
Villa 2018 - A change of scene - August 2018

Edited at 06:32 PM.
bearandbuzz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List