View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

Yes I think it does sound more like the lady was puzzled rather than trying anything sinister.
I am reluctant to offer strangers lift ever since my husband gave a lift to a tall stranger (he was dark but not handsome ) . We were on a ferry going into Dover, I wasn’t happy he had said yes, because the guy ended up sitting in the back of the car next to our baby son (who was just under 1 at the time).
I felt very uneasy with him in the car. We got to the guys where you give your passports, and the stranger gave his papers, the port person asked is this man with you, I said no. He said we will have to come with us...I said ok , said bye to the man.
He was acting very strangely at the time he handed over his papers.
We had a long journey up to Liverpool after that... most of it was spent with me seething at my husband 🤣🤣. I asked why he said yes, he said I didn’t want to seem unfriendly or unhelpful.
The hubby is still like that now, he’s a big guy, full of tattoos, and people don’t expect him to be as nice as he is 🤣🤣

Edited at 09:18 AM.
lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List