View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 16, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
langside
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 54
Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey View Post
You're more than welcome! Thank you for reading, I'm glad it could be of use to you ! How long are you going for this time and where are you staying?

Some of the places we ate at were amazing, I really did love the Bacchanal Buffet!

Pool party was fun, but it was way too busy and that made it quite un-enjoyable. Plenty of other things to do and see in Vegas, so don't feel like you are missing out! O was amazing, I would highly recommend this

I hope you have a lovely holiday, Vegas is great! I am envious x
must admit before reading your trip report I wans't really going to consider a buffet but now the issue is how do I fit them all in

last time I stayed at the vdara and did the grand canyon heli/ skywalk/ raft like you, hoover dam day and red rock horse riding but it was only for 3 nights after visiting Cali so hardly saw vegas (and it was memorial weekend so it was rammed!)

We're only staying at the excalibur this time but for 8 nights - we know its not going to be the ritz but our package cost less than £900 for the two of us so can't complain (plus its handy for thunder )

My bestie wants to see one of the headlining DJs - David Guetta is doing the pool party at encore but The chain smokers are at Hakkassan which I think settling wise I'd prefer - otherwise we're looking forward to relaxing and seeing the sites
langside is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List