View Single Post
Old 23 May 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Great travel day. Funny how much your husband loved the pizza.
It was funny until anytime I asked where he wanted to go or what he wanted to do, it was answered with 'get a riverside pizza'

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Fab bit of Disney pizza magic right there 😄 Really enjoying your report so far, thanks for sharing
Lol pizza magic, the best kind of Disney magic! Maybe the fairy godmother should have turned the pumpkin into a pizza instead...

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
We love to get a Disney pizza on our arrival day, I'm not sure we have the same reactions your dh though! Nice to have a magical moment at the start of the trip even if you were a bit too tired at the time to fully appreciate it.

A fab start. I can't wait to read the rest.
Thanks for reading- it was definitley a nice magical moment and we never got another one so I felt bad I was too tired!

Originally Posted by galaxy101 View Post
To be fair that pizza looks pretty good 😂 🍕hope CBR do them xx
It was properly nice. We didn't try any elsewhere on property but I bet they have something similar!

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Ooo great start , love a good food report . I now want a fab lolly though 😂😂
Thanks for reading! I do like a fab lolly but I think last time we had a twister on Virgin which would be my preference!

Originally Posted by Craig_ld View Post
Awesome stuff ... chuckling away about the Pizza stairs... sounds like the sort of thing i would do
Definitley a 'me' kind of thing to do. I want to partly blame DH but he was wheeling both of our large cases so I really can't lol.

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Most things are better than Papa Johns,Dominos and Pizza hut combined. Sounds like DH was playing Shag, Marry or Kill - Pizza edition and decided on Marry. Well it could have been worse
Lol! Maybe he just has bad taste in pizza, but I can attest it was very yummy. We have had 'proper' pizza in Italy before, but he always says its not cheesey enough so I guess he likes the Americanised version.

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Craving pizza now
I sent him that picture of the pizza yesterday when I was writing the report and he was like 'hate you, I really want one now'

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Great start, thanks for posting.

I love a Disney pizza, although I think that food that first night tastes so good because you are starving after the plane food, or I am anyway.

Looking forward to reading more.
I did suggest to him that maybe it was so good because we were exhausted and hungry, but we did end up getting another a few days late and it was really nice the second time too. Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
What a great start 👍
A good travel day, looking forward to reading more.
Enjoy 🙂
Thank you for reading

Sorry if I missed anyone!
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List