View Single Post
Old 29 May 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by dreamisawish View Post
That all being said I understand Disney cannot ask for evidence so I can’t really see a better policy then the one they currently have.

I do think the current DAS is still abused, because it sure is better then queuing, but if they got rid of it so many people would not be able to enjoy the parks. If it wasn’t for the DAS there are so many rides we just couldn’t have waited for, as I can’t stand for that long in one position.

We will just have to hope that people understand that it’s not for them if they are able bodied.
This is my hope also. I only posed the question as I know of someone (not sure if they use the Dibb, so wont go into detail), and they used it as a way to get on a few rides they couldn’t get fast pass for and couldn’t be bothered to wait in standby.
They found out about DAS, claimed one of the party had a condition and actually recommend it to people going.
It makes me feel ill that people can abuse the system in this way as the end result is likely to be some form of criteria being put in place to control it.
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List