Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
He has been looking at the Caribbean beach resort as it offers cable cars to Hollywood studios and also early entry into the new Star Wars area from September onwards.
That was last year. Last September onsite guests could get in early from the beginning of September onwards. Not this year.

This September I'd expect onsite guests to get morning EMH at HS just once a week (probably Sundays). However, Disney hasn't released these details yet.

Will it be a case of being able to book 60 days before for the one night and have to wait until 30 for the rest?
You will be able to book at 60 days for the two days you are onsite - your check in day and check out day. For the rest, you will only be able to book 30 days beforehand.

Is it worth it for the extra benefits you get?
Personally, I would say no.

The benefits you will get include:
  • A minor benefit in booking fastpasses early for those 2 onsite days.
  • Free MagicBands worth $15 each.
  • EMH at the parks on the two onsite days you are there.
  • Free parking at the theme parks for the two onsite days. However, you will have to pay one night's fee for parking at the resort.
  • Have items purchased in the park delivered to your resort and being able to charge items to your room for those 2 onsite days.

That's not worth £690 in my opinion.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List