View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 20, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We've stayed there twice and been once for the day.

We stayed at Cedar Cove for 8 nights and over Xmas we were in a condo at "sea pirates" which was less than a minute walk to the beach.

We loved Cedar Cove as it was right on the beach but it was too expensive for this last trip.

Both places were within waking distance of the Anna Maria Beach cafe so we could go up there for breakfast.

One afternoon we walked from the condo to the Rod and Reel pier - took us a couple of hours at least but it was all on the beach - perfect!

The trolley bus is really great - never have to wait long.
We ate at Ginny and Janes for lunch - you could easily share a sandwich and chips and also had Xmas day buffet lunch at the Bridge Street Bistro - fabulous!
We went to eat at the Rod and Reel pier but there was a 2hr wait... (we'll it was xmas!)

We actually ate in quite a few nights - it was cold and wintry some nights so we really didn't feel like going out. We bought fresh soup from Publix - i grew up on my mums home made soup!
We had Clam chowder and lobster bisque,
One night DH BBQ'd some great steak from Publix too.

We also ate a late lunch at Star Fish Co - my favourite place in the whole world - and our last night we ate at Cortez Kitchen - rubbish food but they had a great band on which made our night

Previously we have eaten at The Sandbar - one good and one diabolical meal and the restaurant at the City Pier - currently under reconstruction.

And last but not least - Two Scoops! There are other ice cream places but we've not tried them - but we absolutely love TS! And you can get a takeaway carton which you can have for pudding at home!

Next time we said we would hire a paddle board and some bikes but this time it was a bit too cold and windy

We like the top end but you can't go wrong anywhere!
katiec68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List