View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 18, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lucyjane45xxx View Post
If you are American and have your magic band sent to you / if you are a guest returning who already have magic bands from a previous trip, you don't need to go to the front desk you can go straight to your room. They don't link them at the front desk, they are already assigned to your MDE and they just assign a room to you on MDE.

Guests with Magic Bands already, can already go straight to their rooms and bypass check-in as your room number now shows on MDE.

I once accidentally left my magic band in the room, so this would actually be helpful in these situations too as you still have a way of getting back in
Thanks I didn't know that when they sent them out to you you don't have to go to reception to be able to access your room, I presumed it was just so you could head in the parks early if you wanted to before going to your hotel.