View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 18, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemnjam
Gone all Goofy

Can we fit it all in

Hi all,

I haven't got as far as an itinerary yet and am still in the process of booking tickets but wondered if some seasoned visitors could offer me any advice on what we can fit in and what to buy.

We are lucky enough to be in Florida for 22 days next July/August with 17 of these in Orlando. We already have disney tickets as we are staying on-site for the first 5 days in Orlando before then moving to a villa.

We also already have tickets for DC and the SW parks. We would also like to do universal but am unsure how we'll fit everything in. Advice I received previously was only to visit each UOR park once and get express passes.

If I get 2 day 2 park tickets we can use all the attractions and I will save £190 for our group compared to a 14 day pass and put this towards a night at one of the hotels offering express passes. It does though mean that we wouldn't get to visit volcano bay which fab fab. Will we feel like we missed out of we don't go here?

I appreciate that in theory we could ram everything in but we have a 6 year old with us who will need some rest days plus we have friends who live in Sanford who will want to meet up at some point even if just for dinner.

Any advice welcome. Thanks
Gemnjam is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List