View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 18, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Thanks Both. Basically we originally booked POFQ only and then contacted Virgin to upgrade. They did so on Live Chat and told me that I would get DDP on both which as you have pointed out isn't possible without purchasing an additional set of tickets for the second booking which is at AKL.

A lovely dibber very kindly highlighted this to me at the time. It took a long time and a very persistent complaint, however in the end Virgin have agreed it was their error and have added a second set of tickets to cover the second booking and thus activate DDP for our AKL stay free of charge. This is all stated clearly on both my Virgin booking and MDE despite my initial doubts so, even though it is unusual we are going to take full advantage of their mistake!

So, as I calculate it we have as follows for our family of 4:

Booking 1 Credits:

TS (1 per person per day) = 9 nights so 36 credits
QA (1 per person per day) = 9 nights so 36 credits
Snacks (2 per person per day) = 9 nights so 72 credits

These will be valid until midnight on 17th June (our check out day from POFQ).

Booking 2 Credits

TS = 5 nights x 4 people = 20 credits
QA = 5 nights x 4 people = 20 credits
Snacks = 5 nights x 4 people = 40 credits

These would be valid until midnight on 22nd June however we will be in the sky by then :-).

Please let me know if this is correct as this will help me plan which ADRs I will try to get on Monday at the 180 day mark. Thanks
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List