View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 18, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Thanks for that everyone.

I have always said that I was happy at Saratoga and nothing has changed so as long as I would be able to get in there I'm happy - very happy right now as I wasn't expecting to be going next year and trying to work on mum and dad to come with us as we would be able to treat them.

The flights are limited and I have the final ones on that flight on hold although missing a few points - (could really do with referring someone for Amex if they need it!) - trying to work out anyway to increase the points on that front to secure the final flight. But think I would want to secure them at this point.

I had a quick look on the comptroller site for my name but didn't see anything at this point.

Getting giddy now - is the 14 days for 7 likely to be the best offer we get on disney tickets or is there likely to be an improvement on that in the boxing day sales. My little boy put 4 disney world tickets on his christmas list as he said he was going to ask for tickets for everyone but I don't think he is really expecting any to turn up so we would love to have them under the tree for him however if the deal would be much better after christmas we would have to wait :-(
skstorm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List