View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 17, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wayner View Post
We recieved an email to say Our villa at 1175 cypress point blvd has been cancelled as it's been sold and the new owners won't honour the bookings and we go in 5 weeks time.

We usually pay around £1000 for a villa but this year we decided to have a newer more modern 4 bed villa with heating which cost us £1800

Citrus grove villas has offered us two alternatives an older style 5 bed villa at tuscon ridge which has construction work next to it which we arnt overly keen on or a stunning 5 bed brand new villa on solterra estate but we have to pay a further £375 for this one and that would be double the cost that we would normally pay for a villa

Although we are guaranteed either one of these villas the fact that it's only 5 weeks away and the villa we really wanted is now gone and we have to pay further money to get a modern villa like we originally booked has been pretty stressful and we currently don't have a confirmed booking this close to going !,

In all the times we been 7 times previously we have never had this happen to us
I would be going back to them and arguing the point at this close to departure i would want a villa of at least the same standard as the one i had booked for no extra expense especially as you are the one being inconvenienced through no fault of your own and they need to come up with some better/more suitable alternatives before you are willing to accept their offer

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List