View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 20, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Beach break help... where to choose

Hi

So we've decided to spend 5 nights of our trip next year (if we make it, booked for March/April) at a beach... never done it before so I'm lost!

We would like nice beaches (obv), kids would love to be able to do watersports either at the beach or go for a kayaking trip close by. I love the idea of sitting at night with a cocktail, watching the sun set then strolling back to our hotel. We will have the car so maybe a shopping centre or something within driving distance in case theres a rainy day etc. Other stuff to do also good...we can't spend all day, every day sitting on the beach, sounds daft I know but 2 incredibly fair skinned kids. Bonita Springs is about as far as we would go as we will be coming back up to Orlando to finish with 2 nights at RPR.

We visited Clearwater once but actually never made it to the beach we did the aquarium then the film exhibit then ds insisted on going back to aquarium then Little Toot and by that time we were wiped out LOL. I wondered about St. Petes as then we could drive to CW if they wanted to do the aquarium? I'm lost

Thanks in advance(PS...I'm a sucker for a sunset pic and would love to get some of my own)
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List