Old 24 Feb 12, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Siddex
Very Serious Dibber

Siddex's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Celebrating My 40th In Dubai Trip Report - Summary

Summary:
Well this was a bit of a different trip for us, as we are usually whizzing around theme parks with children in tow. And I don’t think the laid back lifestyle really suited us, as we were both quite bored! Everything is so spaced out, so you can’t really decide to just have a wander for an hour. You really need transportation to get anywhere, although Taxis are incredibly cheap.

We probably would not go back to Dubai by ourselves, but we have said we would like to take the children one day. I was surprised how ‘family friendly’ Dubai was and I think the weather, the beach and other attractions make this a good place to take your family – although not in the summer holidays – due to the climate!

The Grosvenor House Hotel is an amazing hotel and the service there is out of this world. I have never encountered people or service like that in all my travels and I can see why this hotel is so highly rated on TA.

The Desert Safari was another absolute highlight for me and I will never forget that day or indeed seeing the sun set across the desert.
Siddex is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List