View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 20, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Having been in August with kids a few times, I wouldn't do a whole day in a park for the first few days. It's so hot & humid and it can really drain you, especially the kids. Tired grumpy kids make for a stressful expensive holiday! The first few days are the worst, while you get used to the jetlag and the heat, mine usually hit a wall by day 3, so now we split our days (Kids are now 14 & 12) The first full day I would be more inclined to go to MK in the AM, have an afternoon break at the pool to refresh, and head out for dinner at DS in the evening, ease yourself into it rather than going full throttle.

I wouldn't do MK all day inc MNSSHP in the evening, it's so busy, I would have a lazy morning, pool or waterpark and then hit MK at 4pm till close so you can use your fastpasses before the party starts. If you book your first FP for 3.30-4.30 you can use all 3 before the cut off. I also wouldn't book an ADR on party night, have a QS meal as there is so much to do. Mayve book a TS lunch somewhere instead.

Agree with Claudette about the waterparks, you're more likely to ger storms in the afternoon in August, so I would get up early and go rather than going in the afternoon.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List