View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

We didn’t take one for my dd, who had just turned 5 a couple of weeks before our first trip. She was fine walking to the parks from Cheyenne, staying on her feet all day and walking back again after the fireworks. I think they run on sheer adrenaline!

Having said that, at 3 years old, I would definitely have taken a buggy for her. She was fine walking a mile or so at that age, but being on her feet all day would have been too much. We used to have a 1.5 mile walk home from nursery when she was 3 (had to go via her big sister’s school to collect her) and even that was too much for her to cope with after a day at nursery. I ended up having to take her little bike for her to ride home. (And I don’t think DLP would be very keen on us turning up with a 3 year old on a bike! )
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List