View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smoggy123 View Post
Oh God I feel like such a hypocrite for writing this when I think back to when I was her age ( in fact I was clubbing at 16/17 back in the 80s) but how on earth do I cope with my daughter going out to nightclubs?!

She's off out tonight and I know I will be watching the clock til she's home. She may be 18 but she's a 5ft 2 dot and looks about 12 with no make up on, maybe 15/16 at the most when she's made up.

If I'm not worrying about her drink getting spiked I'm worrying about her getting a taxi home. She's a sensible girl but the area she's going out in isn't great ( like most town centre's now unfortunately)
She has anxiety so I am not letting her know how I feel and am playing it cool as I don't want to spoil her fun, but please someone tell me this get's easier Life was so much easier when she just wanted to curl up on the sofa with me planning a Disney trip and watching Disney vlogs
Why dont you tell her to phone you and you will pick her up. Both my children are older now but I have been out at 3 am to pick them up and got up for work in the morning. I was happier doing this than them getting a taxi. Clearly when they were at u I they did what was easiest for them.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List