View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
True, I always seem to be planning a holiday I'm thinking of trying to see some of Florida next summer and not just stay in the parks. Perhaps the gulf coast or miami and the everglades. I'm not sure how much of that will happen though as this would involve us hiring a car and neither of us particularly want to drive abroard.

Your plan sounds fab, 3 weeks would be awesome. You'd have loads of time to fit in everything you missed out last time. Would you book one of the universal hotels to get the express passes?
I don’t drive at all, and DH has never driven abroad either but I agree it would be nice to see more of Florida.

We may price up an Universal hotel, but the only time we visited Universal we stayed offsite at the Holiday Inn and Suites nearest Universal. This was cheap and cheerful but a good base for the park and we walked from there to Universal every day. We didn’t have the express passes but rode all we wanted and didn’t queue longer than 20-30 minutes (end of June/early July). Ideally we would stay onsite but if it was too expensive, we wouldn’t worry about offsite too much.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List