View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 16, 01:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Loving the pics - strange to see a country you only ever see covered in snow. Havent done it but good snowmobiling R du Loup area apparently.
Your post reminded me that, before they built a bridge across, there was one place where we had to drive our sleds on to a little ferry to cross a river! Must ask DH if he remembers where that was!
Love your pic of the salmon sandwich - one of my fav's.
Pat
We had to take a ferry across the Saguenay last year otherwise it was a long detour! The ferries are a very used means of crossing the river it seems!

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
That salmon sandwich looks really posh! Yummy.

Looking forward to your whale watching trip!

We are also enjoying watching the olympics, the diving was brilliant last night.
We only had 3 channels - thankfully one of them showed the Olympics. Good day today on the Gold front

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Your photos are fab, and a salmon sandwich - sounds delicious.
I loved the salmon sandwich! Very yummy!

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another great day with lovely photos

Joan
Thanks Joan!

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Great pics and another good day. Thanks
Thanks Jo - it was a lovely day!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List