View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 20, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
The hotels all sound great! I’ve made a note of them as we are seriously considering a Texas road trip for our holiday next year after reading so many great reviews. Because it is A Level and GCSE year for my 2 we’ll be limited to going in July probably so roughly the same dates as you. I like the thought of being in the US for Independence Day.
Those doughnuts look immense and who doesn’t love a Texan shaped waffle. I think that would have swung that hotel choice for me too 😂
I have everything crossed that the hotels are as great as they look. We love to explore and find that if the location is central we are happy to walk and sightsee as far as we are able. It looks like the Driscoll should satisfy that for our first few nights. Another Dibber recommended Rainey Street as being a great location for food and entertainment and it is only around the corner from the Driscoll.

A more in depth road trip sounds brilliant- I already know that this trip is really just a prelude for a bigger trip in the future. It appears that there is some great free entertainment like fireworks and music for the 4th July so we are all excited for that!

I honestly think we are going to have to fit the sightseeing around our eating and snacking
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List